Friday, March 12, 2010

Porter round 2

Residents:

Vincent
Male Elder
LTW: Celebrity Chef

Alicia
Adult Female
LTW: Hall of Famer

Dorcas
Female Child/Teen

Francis
Male Child/Teen

Lana:
Female Child/Teen

So Many Birthdays!





Alicia here again. If you remember last week, we did a lot working with the children and had a dog adopt us. This week was a little different.


The first day back, Dorcas and Francis had their birthdays.



Dorcas said that she wanted money



And that she would earn it by becoming a doctor and working her way up to chief of staff





Francis had other ideas. He wanted love.



But he wouldn't need to woo his loves, they would come to him. I asked him how. He replied "By following in your footsteps and becoming a hall of famer.




Speaking of my children, I started to get that old familiar feeling. I knew right away what it was.




I knew for certain a little while afterwards,



I informed Dorcas and Francis first, being now teens. Francis knew he couldn't handle a kid around. Said something about cramping his style. He would work hard and graduate early so he could go to college. I asked Dorcas to do the same so that she could keep an eye on him.

They both left for college before Thomas was born. I must say, he's a beautiful boy.






Lana also had a birthday. So many birthdays!
She decided to go after money, like her sister, but would do it in a completely different way.







She said dancers and graceful and know how to do what is needed. They also earn money.

She also met a boy, I don't approve of him. He loves women, and not just my daughter.




I hope this is just a phase. I don't think I could stand that boy in my house.




As for work. This character named Limpy must do some dangerous things. The mascot was injure again, but I decided I would take the job.






I still had my job after the ordeal, but we were still broke.
Vincent got a job, and quickly rose to bricklayer.



He also put in some long hours one day



However, it's been Lana that's been the star. Not only did she get a job, she improved her logic



She also got to the top of the career.




I couldn't be more happy.

Well maybe I could. Thomas became a toddler.




And as for Pepper,we've been working with her on some skills as well.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, havin' little kids around makes a lover like Francis look nerdy! hahaha! Dorcas is beautiful. Little Thomas is a cutie...and Pepper is a good dog to have around. She got adopted in my prosperity hood.

    ReplyDelete